brown spotting pregnant?

justask2210

Reaction score
hi everyone I'm new here just wondering if anyone else has had this before. On monday I noticed a really light pink blob in my underwear I just assumed my period was coming early but then I started having light brown spotting there was not enough to even wear a pad it stopped on thursday i was having cramps only light ones tho. Its a little strange as my period is not due untill this friday coming up.also my discharge is abit watery any answers will be great :) xxx

Could well be a pregnancy sign, I had implantation spotting on my first baby almost a week before my period was due, it was the only symptom that I had as I felt completely normal until after I got my BFP. Hope you get the result you want.

It does sound like implantation to me. I had something very similar happen to me a fortnight ago and lo and behold, I'm pregnant. Fingers crossed for you!

This is all I have had no other symptoms apart from feeling tired but that could be down to having a two year old. Im thinking of testing tommorow or tuesday but do you think it might be to early? Thanks for your replies :) xx

Test!
I got my bfp exactly a week after implantation spotting and it was a really faint line so don't worry if you test now and it's a bfn-there is still the chance you are pregnant and you can always poas again a few days later x
Good luck X

Thank u I think im goin to go ahead tommorow and see what it says. It's been a week so hopfully it will show up now.xx

Today i took a clearblue digital with conception indicator. It said not pregnant but I dident really need the toilet so only peed on it for a few seconds. I opened up the test and theres two strips in there one at the top and one underneath the top one had two lines one was very dark and the other one next to it was very faint I'm not sure if this means anything. Also it took the full 3 miniutes to read not pregnant. Xxx

I just had this last week, I had one blob of pink and the rest was a very very dark brown discharge like substance (TMI, sorry) I had just had my real period a week before this brown discharge so it makes me think that it was way too early for implantation bleeding... what is really hard is that I do not know when to even start testing because I dont know whether to consider the brown spotting a period or not... but I guess I will start testing the day that my last real perod started and see... Good luck and keep us updated with everything!!! :) Im really curious as well to see what is going on!

Hey just taken a morrisons cheapey test and it was negative. My period is not due till Friday I wil test again then and let u no :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->