Brown spotting since 2 days, Ovulation or Implantation??! Please reply

mridula

Reaction score
Hi ladies I need help!!

Please reply ... I'm confused :(

I am on my CD20 today and I have noticed dark brown watery discharge since 2 days. I have never ever had this kind of discharge before unless it was the beginning of my period.

My last period date was July 31 (my average cycle length is 28-30 days)

We had planned to take a break from TTC as we had lot of travel plans. But we are not preventing either..just going with the flow.. and DTD on August 4th,7th,14th,15th,16th,17th

Could this be ovulation spotting or implantation bleeding or something else?? Is this normal or not??

This is my ovulation test yesterday CD19 :
IMG_7178.jpg

This is my pregnancy test(edited) yesterday CD19: What is it??? Is there a faint line or not??
IMG_7179.jpg

Thanks in advance!

FWIW, I have brown watery discharge when ovulating. My periods can be really strange (or non-existent) but after losing a lot of weight last year, they miraculously came back and are now pretty regular. Did the ovulation test on a hunch last month, on day 3 or 4 of spotting, BFP. So, for 2-5 days midcycle, for the last 4 months, that's how it's played out.

I'm not familiar with the test strips you're using so I cannot comment there.

I went to the obgyn today, they did Pap smear test...also drew my blood for blood pregnancy test.. waiting for tomorrow for results

Which test did they do? The yes/no or number one?

Sorry I didn't understand your question completely.. they did vaginal Pap Smear sample test and ultrasound test to check for fibroids or polyps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->