brown spotting way into cycle after m/c??? advice please

fabs

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
okay,
so i started miscarrying 2nd april which lasted 7 days. i'm at cd19 today and had quite alot of brown blood (sorry tmi) in underwear today. wondering if anyone who had a m/c around 5 weeks had this happen around same time in the cycle after m/c??????????? xxxx

I haven't personally but I can say it is VERY normal for things to be all wacky initially for a few months after a mc... for example- my 1st AF was SOOOOO heavy and lasted longer than normal .. it disappeared- then all of a sudden showed up 2 days later heavy AGAIN. This 2nd one I just finished is proving to be the same way... its the 7th day and I'm still getting VERY random spotting. :hugs:

I haven't personally but I can say it is VERY normal for things to be all wacky initially for a few months after a mc... for example- my 1st AF was SOOOOO heavy and lasted longer than normal .. it disappeared- then all of a sudden showed up 2 days later heavy AGAIN. This 2nd one I just finished is proving to be the same way... its the 7th day and I'm still getting VERY random spotting. :hugs:

thanks chick,

the only reason i asked is because this has never happened to me in a cycle b4. and as i'm trying straight away from miscarriage as cycle day 1, i wondered if this could b implantation blood!!! i dnt want to get my hopes up, so its good to kno things can b wacky and all over the place. xxx

It definitely could be!!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed that it is!! :hugs:

The one thing I know I've learned after this whole mc is that pretty anything can happen it's normal! With the exception of like severe pain or something!!!

Lots of dust for you!

:dust:

okay,
so i started miscarrying 2nd april which lasted 7 days. i'm at cd19 today and had quite alot of brown blood (sorry tmi) in underwear today. wondering if anyone who had a m/c around 5 weeks had this happen around same time in the cycle after m/c??????????? xxxx

I did and was so confused. I ovulated 2 weeks after my miscarriage and spotted from 7 dpo until the time that my AF arrived. I've never spotted before between cycles. I'm hoping it does not continue this cycle.

okay,

I did and was so confused. I ovulated 2 weeks after my miscarriage and spotted from 7 dpo until the time that my AF arrived. I've never spotted before between cycles. I'm hoping it does not continue this cycle.

thanks hun,

right i'm gonna take it as that for the time being, that its to do with the miscarriage, because i don't want to get my hopes up. thank you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->