Brown spotting

JMSGEORGE

Reaction score
I'm new to the site and need some help. I don't have health insurance so I don't want to just run to the ER or a doctor unless I have too! Ok so I started my period on October 12 2012. It lasted 4 1/2 days ending on the 16th of October. I started having dark brown spotting on the 27th of October and still having it now so that puts me at spotting brown for 16 days. The spotting isn't a lot some times just when I urinate and some times just whenever it's never enough to fill a tampon or panty liner in one day. So today being the 16th day of brown spotting I went to the bathroom tonight and it's still brown but has some bright red to it also and it hasn't had any red within my 16 days. What could this be? Please help! Thank you so much.

Do you think you could be pregnant? Have you taken a test? I think you should definitely go to the doctors though that's a long time to be spotting.

I have taken a few home test and they have all been negative. I have no idea what it could be. I thought about pcos, endometriosis, and miscarriage. I just wanted to get other opinions because I know when I go to the dr my bill will be out of this world because of test and everything. Thank you for replying

Sorry I'm not much help in that department Hun. I really hope you get some answers as to what's going on! Good luck with it all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->