Brown stringy discharge in urine and pad seems to be lessening finally!

monte3375

Reaction score
My exam was on Tuesday morning. Baby boy is still tucked in pelvic, but he did come up enough for her to get to my cervix, but it did require her hand to manipulate me somewhat. I was a fingertip dilated and 50% thinned. Doc said that I could have some spotting which was normal after that type of exam..she was also trying to see his head position...he is all the way down...just engaged in pelvic...wrong spot ...little bugger.
After doc appt, I went to eat lunch and then stopped at gas station before heading home. My poise light bladder control pad was soaked with blood, so I changed it. When I got home, the second light pad was soaked, so I called nurse and doc. They said to put my feet up and wait to see if it slows down. Bythe evening, it had slowed down to spotting the pad. Since then, I have had tons of brown stringy discharge in my urine and pad. It is sticky brown discharge. Doc said it is probably a combination of dry blood and possible pieces of thinning cervix of plug.

I think it is much better this morning. I was hoping this exam maybe put pre-labor in motion...but only braxton hicks which now have lessened too.

I don't think my full plug has come out.

I had some minor spotting after my exam on Tuesday and I've still had it throughout the week. Def not enough to soak a pad but it's there when I wipe. I also had some brown tinged discharge but I haven't lost my plug yet. Probably slowly losing it like you are. Certainly puts me on edge!

I had some minor spotting after my exam on Tuesday and I've still had it throughout the week. Def not enough to soak a pad but it's there when I wipe. I also had some brown tinged discharge but I haven't lost my plug yet. Probably slowly losing it like you are. Certainly puts me on edge!

Yea, I have BH, but no cramping....

I was hoping things would start moving....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->