Browsing for Travel Systems

BIGANDYT

Reaction score
Hey guys,

My wife and I are expecting at the end of September and I'm looking to start buying bits and bobs for its arrival.

Being a bloke top of my list is little ones new wheels.

There are plenty of shops online for these things but i like to see things in the flesh before i buy, does anyone know any large stores that you can go and see all this stuff, preferably in the Kent or London area.

Cheers

Hey guys,

My wife and I are expecting at the end of September and I'm looking to start buying bits and bobs for its arrival.

Being a bloke top of my list is little ones new wheels.

There are plenty of shops online for these things but i like to see things in the flesh before i buy, does anyone know any large stores that you can go and see all this stuff, preferably in the Kent or London area.

Cheers

John Lewis Bluewater has a large baby dept. The Baby Lady in Canterbury & Ashford has lots of wheels too, great for advice too.

Sorry I can't tell where shops would be in your area, but also being a guy I'd tell you to check out the orbit baby g2 travel system if you find a shop that has it. In my opinion it's a pretty manly stroller yet very easy to use for a woman. If you got the time check out my site in my profile for my own personal review. Good luck on your search!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->