bruised bottom lip?

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
her bottom lip is blue. Stan actually mentioned her being too cold :rofl: told him it'd have to be a hell of a lot colder in here for it to turn her lip blue. The only thing we can think is maybe she bruised it by sleeping on her pacifier at some point last night? :confused: Happened to anyone else?

poor hannah!

Im not sure, does she move a lot in her cot, maybe she banged her mouth or could it be dye off a particular thing, something shes been sucking on?

:hugs:

is it wind hun, my 2 used to go blue round the mouth if i never winded them properly :o)

hmm will look at her toys and see if there are any blue culprits, didn't think of that. She moves a TON in her cot now that we don't sleep in the same room she basically does what she wants :rofl: We only go to her if she's crying

is it wind hun, my 2 used to go blue round the mouth if i never winded them properly :o)

hmmm not sure, she usually burps herself these days. Will check that too, though she's asleep right now so if she needed to be winded I'd assume that she wouldn't sleep. Still worth checking out!

mine used to get a blue ring round the mouth :lol: looked like mens stubble :lol:

Max got this once and it was from his dummy :( he slept on it and it bruised his lip

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->