BTP nappies- Do they last?

Karb

Reaction score
I mainly use BTP- Bumgenius V3 and Pop ins- According to the BG site the small setting should last until 5 months, Medium to 12 months.

James is 5/12 he is a little above average size for his age weighs 8.5kg- We've been in med settings since 2 months and I think we need to move to large as getting leeks of poo up the back- rise seems too low now.

So do they last until potty training? Am i the only one moving though the setting long before the recommended age?

don't worry honey Q is 7 months almost and hes on the biggest setting for his bgv3's & bg organic aio's
there's still plenty of growth width ways.
now Q is getting more active his shape is changing and i suspect he'll need to go back down to the middle setting soon as the legs are starting to gape!

as for the full btp journey - i can't comment as we're a long way off there yet. :)

ahhh this interesting as i have just put leo in his flips and i felt the small setting was too tight - although i am new to this- so put him up to the middle.

i was thinking the exact same thing - how will they last :wacko:

my lo is 20 months and 26lbs. The Bumgenius are going to last a little longer but the pop in i can barely do up tbh. I'm going to be selling it soon i think. The weight gain and height does slow as they get older so don't panic too much just yet.

Claire was a porkchop, she was 20lbs at 6 months and on the largest setting. Its okay though, once they start crawling and walking they start to slim out. My friend actually had to go down a size (put back to medium setting) when her son started crawling because he got leaner/taller.

She's around 25-26lbs now? Maybe? And the BGs v3.0 still fit fine. Now my biggest thing is the velcro. IT won't last, tbh. So am converting them all to snap closures. :)

Adam is approx 20lb at 9.5 months and he's been on the large rise in his BG V3s for quite a while, but in Flips he's on the medium rise. It's really because I add a booster to the V3s, which makes them chunkier.

Am also concerned that his Pop-in won't last a huge amount longer, he's been on the large rise for that for ages, but it's smaller in the waist and I wonder how long the tabs will keep fastening.

I thought I saw somewhere about waist extenders? :confused: Not exactly sure if they'd work or anything but I wonder if they'd help?

I had the BG V3s and she went up the sizes much soon than they said, I sold them to Jetters though!

I have one left which I use at night and tbh it will fit her for a while yet because there is lots of velco to use and her legs will slim down as she walks more

Yeah, as Tiff said, once they start moving they change shape. La is a piglet and is between 23-24lbs and has been on the 99th centile for months, and has MASSIVE thighs (poor child gets it from my side - she has cellulite too). She pretty much skipped past the middle setting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->