Buddies for TTC #1 after a miscarriage

chrissytina

Reaction score
DH and I started TTC #1 March 2015. I got pregnant Sept 2015 then miscarried in Oct at 7 weeks. Now we are trying again. I'm 99% sure I'm out this month again :cry: This is beyond frustrating and sad. Anyone want to join and we can try to be hopeful together? We will stick together until we get our sticky BFP. :happydance:

Hi there. I would love to. What DPO are you? I am 3 dpo.

Hey there ! :wave: I am set to get my period in two days. I took an FRER pregnancy test and it was negative. What is your story? When did you miscarry? How long have you been trying?

Hey there ! :wave: I am set to get my period in two days. I took an FRER pregnancy test and it was negative. What is your story? When did you miscarry? How long have you been trying?

Hi. I have not had a miscarriage. I have had what I believe to be a couple of chemical pregnancies. Never did get a clear BFP but had faint ones, and symptoms :cry:. I have been infertile from the start, around age 12.

This is my first month "trying." We said we would try a couple of years ago but it got so stressful on us because of my PCOS. My SO quickly backed up from trying and began pulling out. Talk about hurt!

Since then I have just been trying to heal my body from the PCOS so that I can ovulate on my on monthly. He would sometimes be comfortable enough to try again.

Recently I flat out asked him if he still wanted children. We had an honest talk and...

We both want a baby ASAP! It was just too stressful on him and causing stress on us.

I changed my diet and began using natural progesterone cream. So last month I O'd and was shocked! So this month I tracked it with OPK's and we BD'd during high and peak fertility.

I was quite surprised he was so enthused about it. I now know not to involve him in the logistics and to just call him in when it is time to, for lack of better words, drop the load lol!!

I don't mind at all because I just come on here acting crazy and obsessing with all the ladies lol!

So..that was much longer than I expected. Tell me about yourself. Are you doing anything different this month? Normal cycles? I guess I should look at your ticker lol. So great to meet you!

ETA: Did they find a reason for the miscarry? Was it low progesterone?

No, they didn't even look for a reason since it was my first loss. That is very frustrating but at the same time I understand since 1 in 3 pregnancies miscarry. But if I miscarry again then they will start looking into why. I don't have any thing wrong with me that I know if (PCOS ect), and I ovulate every month on time. So I'm hoping it's just a matter of time. But it's so frustrating nonetheless. I'm not really doing anything differently. I've pretty much got it down to a science now: I temp every day, and starting around day 8 of my cycle I start to do ovulation testing with LH sticks. Between the two methods I can pinpoint my ovulation down to the day. I'm just getting really impatient since I'm 31 and I've wanted kids since I was like 21! We just waited so we could go to graduate school, get married and settle down. But even though we started trying in March I feel like it's been years since I actually wanted a child.

I know what you mean about your SO not wanting to be involved except for you to tell him "now is the time!" Mine is the same way. He says, tell me the time and place and I'll show up! lol. Who knew making a baby had to be so scientific and methodical...

I know lol. I never knew.

I am very down right now. I am having symptoms of pregnancy but I started to bleed. It started off as brown and light so I was hoping IB. But now it is bright red. A little down. I will come back when I get myself together. 6 dpo so very unexpected.

Maybe I didn't O as I was just using CBD advanced OPK.

Give me a day or so. I just want to sulk.

I am very down right now. I am having symptoms of pregnancy but I started to bleed. It started off as brown and light so I was hoping IB. But now it is bright red. A little down. I will come back when I get myself together. 6 dpo so very unexpected.

I'm sorry, no problem take your time. I'm pretty down right now too actually. I got my period last night. :growlmad:

I'm sorry, no problem take your time. I'm pretty down right now too actually. I got my period last night. :growlmad:

I am so sorry hun! I know just how you feel! But it is excellent that you ovulate normally that is fantastic! You know you have another opportunity very soon. With me, I never know when that would be. It could be months from now. I understand being down completely.

My bleeding started slowing down last night and almost stopped. Then picked back up and was nothing but clots. Very odd to me. It has slowed completely down again and is almost just some brown. Never had much on my pad but I definitely had a very good amount in the toilet a few times.

I am still having pregnancy symptoms so hopefully this is it! Going to start testing tomorrow!

ETA: It is completely brown now!!!! I can't wait to test!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->