Buddy Required

hi danille1978

im sorry to hear about your loss :hugs: I just cant imagine how you must be feeling but I just wanted to say im always hear if you wanted to chat. We are currantly ttc :baby: #2, and we already have a son that is 2 years old.

Hello i had a mmc in feb and have been hoping for :bfp:since everyone keeps saying i am trying to hard lol good luck to you :hug:

Good luck to you too!

Is there such a thing as trying too hard????

I did say to OH that it may not happen straight away so we have to just carrying on what we are doing ie :sex: every 2 or 3 days and just hope for the best.

I really want to get a :bfp: sooner rather than later, but i dont want to get myself stressed about it and start checking temps and using OPKs
I dont think you can try too hard either i just hope it happens soon i havent started temps as i think i would make me stressed more too just doing the same as you every 2 -3 days heres some :dust::dust::dust:for all of us ttc xxx

Hey ladies :wave:

Just a thought... but we should all become buddies as we're all looking for buddies anyway...

Solves all our problems :lol:

I too am looking for a buddy. I have had four mc's in 11 months the latest being last week.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: ...

Sorry for your loss hun... I'm here if you ever wanna chat xxx

Hey buddies thats great but how do i write at the bottom of my page buddies with danille1978,Mrstj,Birmz85,and Tasha like the other ladies have????:hug::hug::hug:xxxx

I too am looking for a buddy. I have had four mc's in 11 months the latest being last week.

I have had 3 in the last 11 months too!! Awful isn't it?

That is 5 altogether now! Last one was on 28th June!

Reminds me must phone gynae's secretary to find out why not had another appointment through! Had blood tests at beginning of May and I have heard nothing yet!

I got a pos OPK on CD14 (11th July) so we are hoping that maybe we did enough!!

Lets hope we all get some :bfp: soon!!

Jacci.xx :hugs:

:hug:i am sorry for you it must be awful alie xxxxx

Hey buddies thats great but how do i write at the bottom of my page buddies with danille1978,Mrstj,Birmz85,and Tasha like the other ladies have????:hug::hug::hug:xxxx

Go to your profile click on customize page and on the left scroll down to where it says edit signature :hugs:

Hi I am looking for a buddie, have had 4 mc's now (the last one only 2days ago just 4hours after my first scan when told everything looked fine) and only just being reffered for tests after reading up on the internet and asking my GP. Been told to stop trying for the time being until test are done (don't feel in the right state of mind to be trying again) and I have some awnsers, but wasn't offered anything else as support and feel that it is needed right now, friends try to help but they all have there children and have had no complications in pregnancy, and my mum who has 6 children. Need to chat with someone who knows exactly how I'm feeling. Xxx

:flower: We're all looking for buddies here hun... come join us :)

Sorry for your loss... but i think your taking the right steps in sorting yourself out... and we'll always be here if you need to natter or rant

:hugs:

:wave:girls, thats sounds good to me we shold all be buddies together :friends:
How is everyone today? Im good the :witch: has now left the building so down to some serious :sex: and i dont think you could try to hard.
Does anyone know how to do the tickers and write your buddies names at the bottom like what everyone else has?

Go to your profile click on customize page and on the left scroll down to where it says edit signature :hugs:
Thats what i had to ask hope i have done it right will see when i post this

Hey ladies :wave:

Hope you all had a good evening :)

How are we all doing today???

xx :hugs:

Hello to you too i am fine getting ready for another 2ww :wacko: not buying any tests just going to wait and see and hope we done it this time. Whats everyone up to this weekend ???we are going away for saturday night :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->