Buddy wanted! - Due 25th June. UK.

mrsmnewmum

Reaction score
Hi New Mums! I am 5 weeks and 3 days pregnant today, very excited! It's our first baby and was planned. I am 32 and from the West Midlands area, UK. If anyone else is out there at the same stage and in similar circumstances to me, I'd love to hear from you so we can share experiences. I'm finding it tough in the early stages because it's stilla big secret until the scan proves all is well...ssshhhhhhh!!! :winkwink:

I'll join ya hun, I'm in banbury and due 22nd june. I'm 30 but already have a daughter 9 and a son, 6 x

Hiya, Thank you so much! So lovely to have someone to talk to about it. So you've done this all before? Is it different every time for you? Must be really difficult when you have two little ones to think of aswell...don't know where you find the energy! I bought some travel bands today and fingers crossed, they are helping a bit. I had to do something, I've been green for days! xx

Hey Hun. I'm due 26th June with my first. I'm 33 and based in Hampshire. It would be fab to be able to chat about what we're all going through at the same stages. We're just a day apart :) xxx

Hiya lovely, thanks for getting in touch. How are you feeling? I have been like death warmed up today! Spent an hour in the loo this morning hoping noone would miss me. Ended up making up some lame excuse about being on tablets which are making me sick!! I've been reading up and it seems that this may well go on until the end of the first tri...that is forever away! Had a word with the little one's daddy to see if he can talk him into giving me a break! x

Hello

I was wondering if I can join you?? I have just got my BFP. I am 36 pregnant with our first due 30th June. We live in Warwickshire. Would love to have someone to chat with??

Hi girls ,

This is brilliant :) the more of us the better I think. It means one of us might be about.

Aww Milly it's lovely to meet you.

Mrsnewmum ..... Poor you feeling so rough! I'm lucky as it's half term so I've had this week to get used to everything. My schedule is pretty mad from Monday.

I suppose we should all just get some me time everyday to just chill out.

Xxxxxxx

By the way Mrsnewmum .....,. Eek my sister is now 7 months preggers and she had sickness from week 5-20. Even sometimes still has it. At least tho it's pregnancy related and not sickness if u know what I mean. Just keep telling yourself it's for your baby.

Hope you're feeling better xxx

Hi Starglow

I take it you are a teacher as well? I teach 13-18 year olds.
Have you booked to see your doctor yet?
Mrsnewmum I haven't been sick but seem to have a constant dull head ache. Hope your sickness will subside soon....

Hi Milly

I saw my doctor on Monday but apart from taking my blood pressure she didn't do much. I'm booked in to see the midwife at 8.5weeks. 3 weeks yesterday. What about you?
Ah you're a teacher too. I teach at a sixth form college so 16-18yrs mainly. I'm a singing teacher. Isn't it so great to have had this week to let everything sink in xxx

Oh my boobs are so sore. It's such a strange feeling. I'm facinated tho. But very sore
since yesterday. They feel heavy too. Very spotty too on my face.

Yesterday we bought a new bed for us and boy was it hard work testing so many.

I seem to have more energy in the daytime than evenings.
I haven't felt sick since I've been having ginger biscuits.
My boobs are that sore I bought maternity bras the other day. Much better.
I am still pretty dizzy most of the time.

Still I'm happy tho as ling as baby is growing well. Talk about nesting at home yesterday. Lots of diy and planning for the future talk. I read the dad chapter in my pregnancy book to hubby yesterday. I want him to know what's happening with me. Really good actually.

So happy right now. But hyper. :)

Lots of love x

Hi all,

I am 32 and I am due 25th June with baby number 4! I have two boys (6 and 7) and one little girl who was born June 29th 2009 :cloud9: My doctor said I need to send my husband away for the summer as I seem to catch in the summer months :haha:

I am also a teacher working in a sixth form/University centre at the moment. The half term has been bliss and I am dreading going back on monday :sick:

Hi Hun. No 4 wow! Congrats. I do love the holidays we get. At least we have 7 weeks back and then off for Christmas :)

How are you getting on? Have you had very different pregnancies or similar? Xxx

Hello All

Hope you are all well......I have some bad news....started spotting earlier today and am now bleeding quite heavy. I presume that I am experiencing a 'chemical pregnancy'. Feeling really down and upset. :cry:

Hope you all have a happy and healthy 9 months. I am upset that I am not with you.:cry:

Oh Milly you poor thing. Get to your doctor and get checked out hun. Sending hugs x

Mrsnewmum, how are you? Joyce been very quiet? Everything ok?

I'm 7 weeks 1 day now. Seeing my midwife earlier than planned this Saturday coming. Can't wait as hopefully we'll get the next scan booked in.

Feeling pretty sick at the mo but luckily Im Teaching very little today so I can have a lazy morning.

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"