buddy wanted, due around 7 Sept 09, South Africa, to compare symptoms & chat!

Haidee

Reaction score
Hi there,

I haven't seen a lot of people from South Africa on this forum. Well I'm due the 7th of September 09 and it would be great to have someone to chat and share info with!

Hope to hear from somebody soon
Haidee

Hi !

I m Belgian but married a South African and so I am living in SA !
In the Limpopo province up north for now, but we are dreaming of moving to Cape town in a year or two :happydance:
I see you are from Pretoria, I had my IVF there, at Kloof Fertility Centre with Dr Hogewind.

Nice to see more girls from SA here ! :happydance:

:hug:

Hi Tammi,

Great to hear from you! My sister had her baby in Dec at Kloof. Do you speak Afrikaans? Where in Limpopo do you stay?

Haidee
:hugs:

Hi :hugs:

I dont speak Afrikaans but I am raised in dutch so that's as close to Afrikaans as it gets :happydance:
We are living in Polokwane but somehow we WILL move to Cape town one day :rofl: Much more job opportunities there as well ;)

Hi,

I've been to Belgium a few years ago. It was wonderful when I got there, I spoke Afrikaans to most of the people there and the understood me!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: And I could understand them too! I just loved it there!

What job are you doing? What's keeping you from moving to Cape Town?

Haidee :hugs:

Well currently I am not working, I m only in SA since dec 2007 and still have a "Family Permit" from home affairs...
And to move to Cape town without one of us having work there already or a place to live, and especially with a baby on the way is a bad idea ;)
We ll plan it for within a year or two I think ;)

hi, i am from pretoria. cool to see some s.africans on the board. me and my husband are currently TTC.

Hi there sagirl,

Welcome to the thread.

Where in Pretoria are you? I'm close to the Kolonnade centre and work in Meyerspark.

How long have you been ttc?

chat soon
Haidee

been trying for 1 month, and today i am a few days late. but i have bad AF cramps, so i dont know.

how far along are you? I stay in moreleta park.

I'm 6 weeks at the moment, will have my first scan in 2 weeks time! Can't wait. Then we'll find out if my due date calculations are correct.
My husband and I have been together for 3 years now, we got married in September and I stopped taking birth control on the 3rd of Oct. I got pregnant in the 3rd month of ttc. I hated the waiting for af! I hope for you that the withc stays away!!!!

thanks haidee! i hope i get pregnant soon. 6 weeks - wow yo umust be so excited!

I am very excited yes! Can't wait for the first scan in two weeks time.

Oh dear, seems like I'm the only one in South Africa due in September!? hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->