• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

buggy board, what age?

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
what age did you put your kid on a buggy board?

my friend has a 2 yr old and she goes on it. I think from about 18 months or like if they can steady themselves it's okay though. You could always try Rhys on it - even in the shop if you don't have one already!

Kieran has been on his since 20 months and no problem, definalty recommend getting a harness tho that you can keep hold of or slip round the pram because the tend to do a runner the second your backs turned and i mean literally!! Kieran trys it everytime i get something from a shelf while out shopping!!

I saw something the other day that looked good....it was a buggy board but a buggy seat so they can sit down too!
Sorry if all do this,first i has seen it. Think it was by o baby?

I saw something the other day that looked good....it was a buggy board but a buggy seat so they can sit down too!
Sorry if all do this,first i has seen it. Think it was by o baby?

I've got one of those cos kacy seems really small so if she was on a normal buggy board she wouldn't see over the top of it.

They are called i think seat and step board you can buy them from tesco and toy r us

Whats a buggy board?

A buggy board attaches to the back of your pushchair/pram so your toddler can stand on the back of it so they dont get tired easiely.

https://www.mothercare.com/gp/searc...55?field-keywords=buggy+board&x=0&y=0&size=12

Link to all different type of buggy boards mothercare do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->