• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bum genious lookalikes cheap on e bay *updated with review*

saraendepity

Daisy's Mummy and TTC!
Reaction score
hey ladies i've seen these pockets on ebay they look alot like the bum genious 3.0 and are going really cheap .... anyone got any/used them or any views??? :hugs:
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/3-X-AIO-Wash...trkparms=65:12|66:2|39:1|72:1688|293:1|294:50
sara

xxxxxxxxxx

Sorry cant help hun but I have also seen these and wondered the same thing!Really good price though,might be worth getting some to try and if you dont get on with them just sell them back on.Have looked through the feedback though and all seems positive towards the nappies so they must be ok.xx

They look lovely - I'd give them a go if I hadn't just spent a load on Bamboozles!! You could always sell them on if you didn't like them x

I have just bought two coolababy of ebay for £10 and they look like bumgenius but are thinner, they keep my daughter dry for about 3hrs i would defo by somemore

well i went ahead and bought some - figured for the price even if they were poo (no pun intended!) i wasnt losing any money and got 3.....

they are really quite good!! i've only used them a couple of times to be fair but for what i payed for them i really cant complain!! they are no blueberry's or anythin but definately a good buy for everyday use / bulking out your stash..i know some people dont need to do that......:rofl: or for someone starting out !!

i'll definately be gettin a few more :hugs:

sara

xxxxxxx

must not buy more nappies, must not buy more nappies, must not buy more nappies....

xxx

well i went ahead and bought some - figured for the price even if they were poo (no pun intended!) i wasnt losing any money and got 3.....

they are really quite good!! i've only used them a couple of times to be fair but for what i payed for them i really cant complain!! they are no blueberry's or anythin but definately a good buy for everyday use / bulking out your stash..i know some people dont need to do that......:rofl: or for someone starting out !!

i'll definately be gettin a few more :hugs:

sara

xxxxxxx

i have bought the 3 set of these to try out ,waiting for them to arrive, feel much better after your review x

hope you get along with them hun....defo good for the price you pay!!!

sara

xxxxx

i mostly use the bambino mio but i dunno if they are still to big for alex because he leaks out of them and cant really sit on your knee right because of the bulk, but his wonderoo one is really good, and them ones look like it.

i ordered the two blues and the green

well daisy is still very small - only weighs 7 14 and is very slim and these seem to be a good fit, i left her in hers for about 3 hrs and she's quite a heavy wetter n didnt leak at all !!!! i gotone of the blue's (light i think) n its a really nice bright colour!!!

sara

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"