bumbo with tray, swing, newborn, 0-3 and 3-6 month clothes. Girls, unisex and boys

Hiya hun when.i click on the pocs it wont let me view them. Xx

not sure why, will see if I can sort that. Is there anything in particular you wish to see?

i just logged out and it is kinda letting me view them but it is saying something has gone wrong but when you close that box you can see them, just not the size or price or anything. Might just be a facebook glitch

Working now! Lol. Hm posted for the following individual and total

2 long sleeved 0-3 mnth tops
3-6 mnth vests
3-6 mnth baby gros

Also what condition, any bobblea or staining?

Thanks hun

Xx

Working now! Lol. Hm posted for the following individual and total

2 long sleeved 0-3 mnth tops
3-6 mnth vests
3-6 mnth baby gros

Also what condition, any bobblea or staining?

Thanks hun

Xx

the long sleeve tops are newborn and in excellent condition - no staining (from memory no bobbling - only worn once or twice each)

the vests and babygrows have no stains and there is tiny bit of bobblying to the babygrows but nothing major.

will work out postage for the 3-6 bits now.

For the babygrows and vests posted via 2nd class and payment gifted the total is £7.15

If you do want the newborn long sleeve tops I will work out postage with those tomorrow as they are upstairs and LO is in bed

0-3 stuff is going to be added tomorrow night when I have more time

I will work out postage, there is however a lot of interest so i will add you to the list :)

do you still have the white swaddle blanket for sale? If so how much posted? x

the summer swaddle pod, it's like a sleeping bag type thing i think from what i can see in the pic x

I will weigh it as soon as Ella wakes up from her nap (don't want to wake her going to get it)

I have worked out it at roughly £1.33 for second class - if it does turn out cheaper I do refund the difference.

Therefore the total for the swaddle pod is £4.33 if payment is gifted.

sounds fab, can you pm me your details over please.... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->