Bumbo

jenny873

Reaction score
thinking of buying one! know wobbles baught one, just wondering if there any good! nebody else got 1 x

im getting one as numerous people have recommended them to me. although, i've also been warned they don't work for everyone and some peoples babies just don't like them.

we got one from my aunt but I haven't used it yet as Colton doesn't hold his head up completely on his own yet. He will for awhile but then I think he just gets lazy. He always wants to be held up in a sitting position though, so I think I might start using it soon.

Its quite high imo for little little ones (in a good way) - I nearly said try & see but at 1 month I wouldn't.

Caitlin goes in it for a short periods to get her use to it from my experinece I think its pretty good to teach them sitting up - shes fasinated with the bit in the middle of her legs.

I never had one but think my lo would try and eat it :)

Its quite high imo for little little ones (in a good way) - I nearly said try & see but at 1 month I wouldn't.

Caitlin goes in it for a short periods to get her use to it from my experinece I think its pretty good to teach them sitting up - shes fasinated with the bit in the middle of her legs.
Do you mean from 1 month of age? I think they're only from 3 months plus.

Also, I know they don't recommend leaving the boombas in there for too long.:baby:

Tilly did you read what you quoted? lol

I nearly said try & see but at 1 month I wouldn't.

I know hence I put nearly (until I seen ticker).

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->