Bumgenius!!

fantastica

Mum.
Reaction score
Sorry to keep popping in here with questions...i'm just waiting for my nappies to arrive..ordered a couple bumgenius flips...and some one size...thought i had it sussed :s....what is the difference? Think I understand flips...but what about one-size?? what would I need to do when changing his nappy??

Sorry if this seems really stupis..it's all so confusing!!!

when changing a one size i find it easiest to have them pre-prepared to size as i have 2 different size kids i make the nappies up stuffing them etc... sizing them up and down with the poppers/snaps on the front before it comes to nappy time lol so i can just grab it and put it on the right child lol normally i whack a disposible liner in if its going on my toddler to catch the poo but dont bother with my youngest as his poo is all BF poo anyway so a liner doesnt do much lol.

I think the one-sizes you mean are pocket nappies, so instead of just laying the insert in the outer like you do with the Flip, the outer has a layer of material sewed to it to make a pocket which is open at the back. You stuff the insert into the pocket and then put the nappy on like any other nappy.

Flips are also one-size/birth-to-potty nappies - both kinds adjust with poppers on the front to make the rise bigger or smaller. Once you've set that by doing the three poppers, you don't need to change it until your baby grows or if you want to use them on a different size child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->