Bump&Baby Problems

izziebelle

Mummy to 1+1 on the way
Reaction score
Helloo, Devonangel is having trouble geting onto b&b.. Whenever she clicks the link i give her or googles for the site herself it comes up with this.

BabyandBump is down for server maintenance. Getting systems back online is take longer than planned. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Can any admin advise us on this problem? Shes cleared her cookies & her cache.. and uses internet explorer as i do aswel. xx

I think last time we had a server upgrade that it took some longer to get back on then others but i'm not sure why?

Anyway have let Admin know for you so they might have more answers :)

hehe i thought that! odd i just said to her about the whole Net provider thing.. It takes longer for dif net providers to update sometimes. I think thats it anyway something like it. She's with virgin if that helps.

I'v let her know youv replied. Thank you for the quick reply hunny.

xx

Unfortunately some ISP's don't take notice of the settings our DNS server sends out (NTL always used to be terrible for updating new server IP address and I doubt Virgin have fixed that sinc buying them).

I personally would clear cookies and cache (I've put a no-cache header on the old server, but just to be sure). Switch off the modem and computer... go and have a cuppa and then swich the PC back on (wait to load) and then modem.
(Usually fixes most of my internet problems :))

i'm back on

thanks all for your help and izzy many thanks

whoooo hoooo i missed it here x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back