bump bands - who has one? are they worth the price?

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
says it all in the title really..

I'm looking at getting one, but they're not cheap! Is it worth paying the price for a bit of material? Do they actually help? As my bump seems to be getting very achy just lately.

Tia :flow: X

Stalking! I was wondering the same thing!

I had one. Made my pants fall down. Haha.

I won a Maman Bebe one from Ebay for £5 (think they are £30 on website) it had good reviews its arrived and I love it for my back and pelvic pain. Also takes some of the weight of bump x

I think they are totally worth it. I still have my 2 from my pregnancy with DD and they are awesome. I can still wear all my regular pants and it has saved me a lot of money. You could try getting a size smaller than what you think just so it stays tight and doesn't get stretched after a few washes.

I'm thinking the same! They look like the kind of material that would make my trousers slide off :rofl:

Yes but it depends on the material you buy I find, I bought a mothercare one and I wear it daily, otherwise it feels like all pulled muscles in my bump, the only ones I use are the Lycra stretchy material ones, the cottony ones are useless, the further on you get the more your going to need the support xx

Yes but it depends on the material you buy I find, I bought a mothercare one and I wear it daily, otherwise it feels like all pulled muscles in my bump, the only ones I use are the Lycra stretchy material ones, the cottony ones are useless, the further on you get the more your going to need the support xx

That's how I feel now, even more so when I first wake up. Every muscle hurts, it's agony to pee sometimes as I can feel things stretching.. Sorry TMI! :blush:

Thanks for all of the replies, I think I'll order one - no harm in trying, even if it doesn't help. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->