bump buddies in north wales uk due december???

Nikkita3

Reaction score
hello! i m 15 1/2 weeks pregnant with my second baby, i m current still holding on to being 29!! and my due on xmas day of all days!! lol.. i m looking for bump buddies in the uk to share and discuss the trials and tribulations of motherhood with!! please contact me or PM me if any of you out there are also looking for buddies to share your experiences with!!

lhugs to all the yummy mummies out there! x

Hi I'm due 8th December with my first baby and living in Hampshire!! x

Hello! I live in north wales and am due on the 21st of december :) xx

Hi ladies I'm in Wales too. How are you all doing? Do you know if you're having a pink or blue bundle ;)

Hope your pregnancies are going well, I'm really suffering with my back :( Have had some lovely (but rather pricey) massages at bodysgallen spa but my midwife has suggested pilates. Anyone tried it?

I'm rather keen on starting these holistic antenatal classes which involve gentle yoga moves and stretches, my friend has done the classes in Cheshire and said they were great and she made lots of mummy friends too. Anyone heard of Lazy Daisy? I went to NHS and NCT classes last time, NCT was way too expensive and NHS had about 30 people in the class so couldn't reallly chat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->