Bump Buddy - Due 28th October - UK

Hayley_Kev

Reaction score
Anybody out there due around/same time as me? would be nice to share experiences via here/text/email or whatever (i would say msn but i rarely bother with it!)

This is my second preg, i already have a son, and i dont know if its me not remembering things or what but theres times where i swear i didnt feel certain things like this before!!

would be especially nice to have a friend locally to meet up with! check my profile for my location xx

Hello Hayley,

I don't live close to you at all but I certainly do have a very close due date, my baby boy is due on the 22nd October :happydance: So if you think you want an especially wicked girl like me to be your buddy then :blush: Haha. x

oh wow! how is your preggy going then? aww your having a little boy? id prefer another little boy but my monkey crossed its legs so we dont know! is this your first baby? xx

Hello,

I'm a Londoner but due the day before you on 27th October with my first if you want to swap symtoms etc?

Haha. To be completely honest with you. I don't really like being pregnant. I mean I love the fact that i am having my little boy and I love when he kicks etc but I have not been feeling that great at all so... I just want it to be over already. It is getting better now though I must admit.

Really? You want another boy? I really wanted a girl. Although I am now so excited it's a boy! I was just a little scared... That I don't know what to do with boys. But I am sure I will be fine. Yes, this is my first one. Although I have a very young brother, been looking after him since he was born so I am not all THAT new to babies!

How is your pregnancy going? Enjoying it?

Sounds like a cheeky baby you've got there! Mine was very shy as well, was moving around all the time and when the sonographer wanted to get some pictures he turned away and wouldn't do anything, hehe. Are you not gonna have a provate scan? I am thinking of having a 4D but not 100% sure yet.

xx

Hello Hayley,

I don't live close to you at all but I certainly do have a very close due date, my baby boy is due on the 22nd October :happydance: So if you think you want an especially wicked girl like me to be your buddy then :blush: Haha. x

im 22nd october aswell! =) sorry, got excited there and felt the need to exclaim!

I'm rubbish with forums so apologise if I'm being dozy!!

I'm from Lancashire and am due on 26th October 2008. this is my second pregnancy, after losing a baby early on. This is a healthy little girl due in october and I am so excited!!!

Would be lovely to chat to someone in the same situation! :)

Becky

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->