Bump Buddy Late June 2011 - Canada & US

harocat

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm looking for bump buddies due around the end of June (I'm due with my first on the 26th). I'd prefer first-time moms around the same age so we can share experiences together, but all are welcome.

I'm 27 and live in Quebec, but I'm originally from Indiana. If you want to chat sometime I'm usually available on the evenings and weekends on Facebook or MSN.

This is my first and I am due on June 24th.

I am also from Indiana but I am in NC right now.

How your pregnancy been treating you?

It hasn't been too bad so far, just making me a little bit crampy and giving me heartburn. Otherwise just perfectly content to sit in my pj pants when I'm not at work. How are you doing so far?

What part of Indiana are you from? I used to live in Terre Haute.

I grew up in NW Indiana, DH is from the South Bend area.

I am doing about the same. My days at work feel longer, I just cant wait to get home and lay around and sleep :)

The fatigue is really kicking in for me too.

For some reason it says I can't send you a private message. Did you check the box in your control panel to allow them?

This is my first, my EDD is June 30th and I'm 22. I'm from PA and I'd like to be bump buddies if still available. =)

Nothing says I can't be bump buddies with more than one person. :p I'll go ahead and close the thread though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->