Bump buddy needed, msn/fb etc x

AllyBear

1st trimester
Reaction score
Im 30 yo and im 14+3 weeks with our first child, I have CFS/ FMS.

I would love to have someone who 'gets it' as Im living 400 miles away from my family and TBH oh's family are not really interested (not that im bothered lol) Ive not really made many friends down here so far, as Ive not really had the oppertunity, so feeling a bit isolated. God I sound needy lmao Im not that bad honest :dohh:

Anyway look forward to hearing from you,

Alison

Ally I'd love to be bump buddies with you.

im a little bit further along than you, but i am always up for a talk. i live in hawaii and up until a bit ago had some friends here (though none with children) but now that ive graduated uni they have all moved away and i am here for a couple more years as DH is in the service. no family out here and have a hard time getting on with other military wives and their cliques, so its always nice to have someone to chat with. especially someone who doesnt mind talking about baby stuff incesantly (because to be honest DH gets a little tired of the non-stop baby discussions hehe)

so, if you dont mind me being a little further along than yall, id be glad to be buddies and join in the chat! :)

Hi AllyBear Im 30 and due January 25th, I would love to chat as well :) Even though I have family close I dont have my OH with me for awhile, hes in California where he lives and I live in Australia, and geez it is lonely right now :cry: So yep would love to talk :flower:

Im ok as you can see in my siggie I mc so im trying again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->