Bump envy!

teamandy

Reaction score
My stomach is so bloated and I'm only at 6w+5.

I was looking at this woman's blog and she showed REALLY early. By the 8th week she really started popping.

https://www.ruthiehart.com/2013/01/weeks-0-12.html

Is this rare that a person shows so early or when you're really slim, the bump starts early?

I know most people say they're bumps were apparent around the 17th week or so...

Ha! I pee on a stick and immediately look 20 weeks! Everyone's different! :hugs:

I had a definite bump by 14 weeks with my son.

With this one I've had a bump since about 7 weeks. It's not baby, I think my body just said "oh, you're pregnant again, here ya go!" Now my belly is so big. Dh comments on it all the time. :wacko:

I agree..everyones different. With my first pregnancy I wasnt showing until 21 weeks. People used to ask me if I was really pregnant ( I weighed around 100 lbs then and am around 5ft 5") With my last 2 pregnancies which ended in a miscarriage, I was really bloated by the time I peed on a stick and looked slightly pregnant really early on.

This is my first pregnancy and I had a huge bump at about 6 or 7 weeks. It was so bad, one of my bosses even guessed I was pregnant weeks before I told. I'm pretty sure it was just bloat (with a little bit of fat). It hasn't really gone down, but some days my bump is noticeably smaller than other days. I guess it depends on how bloated I am that day.

Not sure if this makes sense, but I'm kind of ashamed of my bump because I know it's too early for me to look this pregnant. I feel like a fraud or something, even tho I really AM pregnant (just not as pregnant as I look). Lol.

This is my first pregnancy and I had a huge bump at about 6 or 7 weeks. It was so bad, one of my bosses even guessed I was pregnant weeks before I told. I'm pretty sure it was just bloat (with a little bit of fat). It hasn't really gone down, but some days my bump is noticeably smaller than other days. I guess it depends on how bloated I am that day.

Not sure if this makes sense, but I'm kind of ashamed of my bump because I know it's too early for me to look this pregnant. I feel like a fraud or something, even tho I really AM pregnant (just not as pregnant as I look). Lol.

I completely get what you mean! I feel ashamed that my stomach is so bloated and can't suck it in:/ But im so early so its not a real bump:wacko:

With my first I didn't show for quite a while(I think about 15 weeks -ish?), with this one I'm already huge at 8 weeks! And I am not a small woman. I had figured it would take a bit to really show since I do already have a belly, but nope! It just shift up high :) My DH keeps trying to tell me it's twins :haha:

Her bump is SO cute!!

I started showing again at 8 weeks and I'm disappointed because I'm doing everything differently this time. I'm not eating junk, only healthy fruits, vegetables, and lean meats and I'm continuing to work out 5 days a week in the morning for at least 30 mins. And I still gained 5lbs and look like I gained 20 :(

Her bump is SO cute!!

I started showing again at 8 weeks and I'm disappointed because I'm doing everything differently this time. I'm not eating junk, only healthy fruits, vegetables, and lean meats and I'm continuing to work out 5 days a week in the morning for at least 30 mins. And I still gained 5lbs and look like I gained 20 :(

Could it be that your tummy muscles haven't falling bounced back from previous bubs?

Her bump is SO cute!!

Could it be that your tummy muscles haven't falling bounced back from previous bubs?

I think that's exactly what it is. I'm just being moaney about it :haha: I lost all my pregnancy weight from DD and then lost 20 more lbs so I guess I'm just not mentally ready to gain weight all over again! :dohh:

I am all bloat! And haven't seen my flat stomach in a very long time :)
Can't wait for a REAL bump!

IMO, I think she almost looks too skinny & sickly at the start of her pregnancy! She looks short & tiny, so makes sense she would show early for her first pregnancy. Her second pregnancy she will probably show crazy early!

I'm 5'2 and wondering when I will start to show too. But at the same time, I'm scared at how big I will become! Thankfully it's the summer, so I'll be hiding my bloat with flowing skirts & dresses until it's time to do some maternity clothes shopping.

I am 7 weeks and just bloated. It's frustrating because I definitely don't look pregnant, just like I ate too much all day long!! And I'm a workout queen, so I hate feeling uncomfortable in fitted clothing. I've been sticking to the light maxi dresses lately so I don't feel so self-conscious. :) I'm hoping I start showing as early as 12 weeks, but we'll see! I just wish I could skip the bloat part and move straight from flat tummy to preggo belly! I think bellies are so cute and I can't wait to have one!

Im 21 weeks and still look like a flabby mess. Except for when I lay down. It looks lovely to me then :winkwink:

Attachments

• download-18~2.jpg
    download-18~2.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member