bump for wedding?

mommy2be1003

Mommy of 1
Reaction score
Hi everyone, as some of you know i am not ntnp :) we dtd a couple times and if i become pregnant this month that would make me exactly 15 weeks pregnant on my wedding day. Now i am a small frame girl...5'3 and 128lbs....do you think i will be showing a lot..im quite scared of not fitting in my dress, thats one of my biggest fears. I just tried on my dress today and it is a Tiny bit too big up top so i guess thats pretty good news... Can you tell me/show me how big your belly was at 15 weeks? THANKS SO MUCH!!

Sorry hun, I didn't want to read and run but I don't know yet, obviously, since we're TTC June buddies! From what I've read in posts from other girls, it depends on the person. I know some small framed women barely show, and some get huge.

There is a thread somewhere that I've seen where girls all put pics of their bumps, you could check that out for reference.

im 5 ft 4 and weighed around 126 lbs when i got pregnant. at 15 weeks, i just had a bit of bloat going on and i was beginning to have a little belly but i didnt really start showing properly til around 20 weeks xx

Hi there

With my first baby, I wasn't showing at all at 15 weeks. I didn't get a tiny bump till about 20 weeks!..I'm much bigger than you..I'm 5'9" and was average weight (hourglass figure..not fat, not thin).

I don't have any pics of my first pregnancy, as I was 16 and scared out of my mind, in denial until later, etc etc.

but my 2nd pregnancy I started showing much earlier..I have a few pics, though they say in 2nd and on pregnancies you show earlier..Just to give you an idea.

13 weeks
https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/28255_433582364808_690444808_5400928_2853422_n.jpg

15 weeks
https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/28395_439684094808_690444808_5528235_5907522_n.jpg

16+4
https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/31095_442430484808_690444808_5587282_4620641_n.jpg

It really depends on the day too..bloating and what is in your body regarding constipation and stuff (sorry! lol) But I think you will be just fine :D

Congrats on your wedding and good luck with TTC if you're not already pregnant! xx

I tried on my wedding dress at 10 weeks and it wasn't the tummy that was the problem but my massive boobs!

im 5 ft 4 and weighed around 126 lbs when i got pregnant. at 15 weeks, i just had a bit of bloat going on and i was beginning to have a little belly but i didnt really start showing properly til around 20 weeks xx

i was the same as this with my first i got married when i was 16 weeks and no one knew, i just looked like i'd put weight on which i had but my dress still fitted and i bought it couple months before. hope all goes well.

Thanks girls for the replies! Peacelovebaby your bump is so cute! :) Yeah if i grow the way you did i wouldnt be showing much at all in my dress because its a little big in the top! and mrsgm im hoping for the boob part because i sure would fit in my dress better if they were slightly larger lol!

Thanks girls for the replies! Peacelovebaby your bump is so cute! :) Yeah if i grow the way you did i wouldnt be showing much at all in my dress because its a little big in the top! and mrsgm im hoping for the boob part because i sure would fit in my dress better if they were slightly larger lol!

;)

Luckily this was just for a 'rock the frock' shoot so not the end of the world, will try again with the pictures in a year or so

I got really bloated the first 4 months and it actually was smaller once I started getting a bump! To be honest no one can really tell you as you will not know until it happens. So if you are like me the bloating is bigger than the bump right up until the last few weeks, if not then you may not look much different to now. My example is this; The first photo is my massive bloating at LESS than 4-5 weeks! The second photo is at 30 weeks (I looked bigger in the photo because of the close up, smaller in real life) and the last is the day before my planned c-section (so 39+1)...
View attachment 188822 View attachment 188823 View attachment 188824

Thanks for sharing your lovely bump omi! :) basically now i have an understanding that il prolly not really know how big i will be at 15 weeks because everyone takes a pregnancy differently! Lets just hope im not a whale in my beautiful wedding dress!

N/P's, I think I am a good example how you can never tell what will happen since I started off big and got smaller. But the 'morning' sickness may be the worst thing. I think I was in early stages on my wedding night and spent all night throwing up (was not drinking since we had started TCC), unfortunately that one and the one after was a MMC but I felt rough on the day. With my son I could not eat almost at all the first 4-5 months (so started to technically lose weight) and threw up all day! Plus, that was when my health in pregnancy was the best. I do not want to sound like I am putting a damper on it, more a warning (lol) but fitting into the dress may not seem to matter if you are unfortunate enough to be throwing up for months. It is a beautiful time, I miss it. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->