bump got smaller?!

MrsGards

Reaction score
Im 32 weeks and my bump seems to have got smaller over the last couple of days! Baby is moving fine but the only answers I can find are that babys dropped down, surely its too early for her to be engaging? She's been head down since 28weeks so its not that!
Is it possible im going mad!

It's not too early for baby to engage. I know my belly looked a LOT smaller when my first baby engaged. However, there were a few times along the road with both of these babies when my bump would seemingly shrink and then look normal later. Drink some more water and see if it grows again. If not, it could be that baby has engaged, baby found a more comfortable position, other things have moved out of the way a little more, you're less bloated than usual, etc.

Baby could have moved down slightly but not engaged, or just simply changed position a little? eg, used to have her bum and back on the front of you, but has rotated round and now she has her bum and back next to your spine?

Xx

yeah i guess she could have squidged around in there and moved a bit. This is my second baby and i didnt think babies started to engage until 36/37 weeks! Shows how much I know!! Thanks ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->