Bump in Areola area!!!! PLEASE HELP. PLEASE!!

awaitingrmb

Married, Expecting #1
Reaction score
I'm in the TWW. 7 DPO. I noticed an inflammed bump which hurt like hell. I dont know if it's on a milk duct or not. I have a bump/inflammation in my areola area. Has anyone heard of this before?

I don't know specifically about what you are asking but I am also in the tww and my boob is really sore and very lumpy. I have read that your breasts go through a lot in the tww and not worry about it too much. When af comes it will either subside or you will get a bfp that will shed light on the pain...

I will post a boob pic lol. So you can see it better.

I got something like that for a few months straight...just kept noticing this one sensitive swollen lump about the size of a large pea. Long story short, I squeezed it and it exploded...sorry, gross I know...It was basically just a fatty pour on my areola that got inflammed. I DON'T recommend squeezing anything if you're really not sure what it is. It could end up bad...try a warm washcloth or something to relieve the pain.

I was hoping it meant something good. I was secretly hoping someone said I yeah I had that the month I found out I was preggo. Smh. Wishful thinking.:haha:

I was hoping it meant something good. I was secretly hoping someone said I yeah I had that the month I found out I was preggo. Smh. Wishful thinking.:haha:

I thought it might have meant that too the first couple times it happened...I think we're all so aware of our bodies now that we're TTC. It can almost drive you crazy sometimes...

Just a little cyst , I keep getting one in my arm pit, I went to the doc and he explained it was just a bad zit!

Just a little cyst , I keep getting one in my arm pit, I went to the doc and he explained it was just a bad zit!

Absolutely no offense to you...I think I would have been bright red with embarrassment! But what are you supposed to do? Sit there worried that it could be something else? I had a really painful lump in the same area a while ago and I THOUGHT it was just a pimple, but it turns out it was just a swollen lymph node.

Absolutely no offense to you...I think I would have been bright red with embarrassment! But what are you supposed to do? Sit there worried that it could be something else? I had a really painful lump in the same area a while ago and I THOUGHT it was just a pimple, but it turns out it was just a swollen lymph node.

Lol yes it was under the skin but I could feel it hard like a lump cos it was so swollen and since I know breast tissue goes all the way up to the armpit I thought I'd better ask lol. It wasn't til he popped it and the white and purple goo came out and a huge bruise appeared soon after.
I didn't go to the docs just for that though I went for something else and asked while I was there so wasn't too bad lol

Lol yes it was under the skin but I could feel it hard like a lump cos it was so swollen and since I know breast tissue goes all the way up to the armpit I thought I'd better ask lol. It wasn't til he popped it and the white and purple goo came out and a huge bruise appeared soon after.
I didn't go to the docs just for that though I went for something else and asked while I was there so wasn't too bad lol

Oh ok lol...well that's different then going specifically for the lump. Must have been a beast of a pimple if it bruised! Hope you felt better after!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->