bumps bumps all i see are bumps:(

spellfairy

Twins after loss
Reaction score
i lost my 19 wk bump 5 weeks ago and i went to grave today then into town feeling ok and calmer , first person i saw was my pregnant cousin after id parked my car:( i waved she waved, hurt when i saw the sadness in her eyes and her glancing at my bump:( then after bank went to shop and at checkout there was a very young girl with a ruff looking partner she couldnt have known i lost my baby but she was looking at me and rubbibg her belly! i thought oh no stop. first time it really hit me how empty i was:( then i got a flat tyre and found out a new one would cost 90£wtf! ok day just got worse, til i saw my oh after not seeing him for 3 days:cloud9:

I know, I swear everyone and their dog is pregnant right now! It drives me a bit mad sometimes.

luckily i didnt breed my dog this time as i was pregnant lmao.

I understand you - when you say that all you see are 'bumps' everywhere!
I was pregnant with all 3 of my sister in-laws at the same time last year. I suffered my 3rd miscarriage early, and then my forth miscarriage, my daughter, much later at 20 weeks. Having to welcome all 3 of my new nieces and then my nephew was very difficult for me. It feels like my milk will never dry up, and that I will never have a full-term pregnancy. In total, I have been pregnant for almost 2 years of my life, and as of yet; no baby. On top of it all, I still look pregnant, and I haven't had the strength to let even the closest of my friends know. I feel like I am hiding when I must go out in public; ducking behind the isles of the grocery store...anxiety filled trying to avoid the inevitable. I know I am avoiding work because I simply detest the sympathy. I hope things will get better soon for both you and I ! Just breathe!!!

Isn't it maddening? Pregnant people everywhere! On TV, in the streets, everywhere. It's so hard seeing them - especially when they know you've had a loss and they look at you with sympathetic eyes. Awkward.

I know the feeling one of my close cousins is expecting. I was due in April she is due in May. I try to aviod her at all cost. Whenever I do speak to her and she brings up her pregnancy I quicky change the subject. I know for me it probably wont get any easier until Im pregnant again. Its so hard to be happy for other people when your life isnt going as you would like it to.

Hey spellfairy and others, so sorry for you. I know exactly what you mean. It is really hard. I posted last Thursday that it takes a mammoth effort for me to take my little boy to playgroups as there are ALWAYS so many pregnant women and newborn babies at these things and I spend my time wondering when their babies will come in relation to my lost little one. Today there were even more there and I spoke to no-one, but I was able to recall the support I received on here from my post and it really gave me the strength to get through. I hope that knowing we all understand helps you too. I love this forum, it has been such an emotional crutch for me but I pray we all 'graduate' soon though x

awwww its so lovely to know were all here for each other through thick and thin...

Aw :nope: xxxxxxx :hugs:

You're right - they're everywhere! Dumb me went into Mothercare tonight and spent my time ducking behind clothes stands so as not to see all the babies EVERYWHERE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->