'burning' cramps after ovulation

dreamofabean

Reaction score
Hi girls,
Me again i'm afraid! Quick question for all you clomid ladies!!
For about a week before ovulation i started getting burning cramps across stomach. It got very intense on ov day and hasnt eased since! This is the first time ive ovulated to my knowledge since we started ttc 9 months ago.
Is this normal? I thought it would shift after ovulation but it hasn't :(
Thanks all xx

Hey dream,
I get burning cramps and feelings around Ov too, but think it's due to my endo.
Am I right in thinking you have it too, or am I getting you confused with someone else?
Sorry if I am.
If the clomid is making you Ov, then it sounds similar to the pains I get. How long has it been since Ov?

Hi floofy, thanks for replying! Yeah i have suspected endo. I'm 4dpo today, was confirmed id ovulated on weds by u/s. It's driving me crazy as its just a constant burning and has been like it since about 2 days before ovulation! x

Yeah that sounds like me then. I'm CD8 and the burning type cramps have already started and they'll continue until way after OV!

How rubbish is that! Grr!! I suppose i need to just get used to them then! Thanks honey xx

God no. Don't think either of us should put up with it! but don't really know what we could do about it! x

No idea! Will mention it to my nurse on tuesday and see what she says! x

Hey dream.... Did you get anywhere with finding out the cause of those burning cramps? x

Wow! HOpe you start feeling better soon, have you asked your Dr. about it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->