Burning sensation?:/ any advice?

shannonleigh

Reaction score
I went doctors a few days ago with a burning sensation in the lady area, not on the outside actually inside.. (sorry for tmi) and I also had some yellow discharge, she checked for urine infection and that came back fine. I'm getting results back tomorrow for yeast infection and other possible infections. The burning sensation is uncomfortable..I don't know if it's normal or not, If my results come back fine for an infection too then I wouldn't know what to think... I've had pelvic pain and cramps too but no heavy bleeding so my doctor wasn't worried. It just feels like too much discharge is down there and it's stinging. Worried:/.

Ugh. I get green pregnancy and an itchy vulva (the outside area) as a pregnancy symptom. It's one of the first changes that happen to my body, before I even think to test. It doesn't go away until baby is born, for me. Update me if anything comes up positive, but everything has come up negative for me each time!

It's good to know someone else has strange symptoms like this! I will let you know, I'd much rather something come up so I know instead of worrying myself to death over every little thing..

Probiotics help balance the bacteria down there. As your body produces progesterone you're more sensitive to candida/fungal infections. Best way to feel normal, even if you test negative for infection is to boost your healthy gut flora (good bacteria).

Probiotics also help with acid reflux & indigestion that often happens when you get preggers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->