busy few days ahead!

isil

Reaction score
Tomorrow Alasdair is meeting his Great Grandad and my Aunt, Uncle and cousins for the first time. We're also seeing my favourite Aunt who Alasdair has met before.

Then on Saturday, it's my sister's wedding.

Sunday, we're helping to clear up after the wedding.

Monday, we have our first baby swimming lesson (I am so excited) then baby club

And on Tuesday we are starting baby massage (free through the chidren's centre) and might be going to treasure baskets (a new group for us)

Alasdair can be such an easy baby so I'm hoping he goes into easy mode!

A pretty useless post but I felt like telling everyone about Alasdair's busy life!

Wow super Mum lol I'd pass out through half of that list :lol:

you are pregnant wobbs! I wouldn't be doing it if I was pregnant. I just need to be busy or else I go a bit nuts at home with Alasdar all day (how awful is that)

you are pregnant wobbs! I wouldn't be doing it if I was pregnant. I just need to be busy or else I go a bit nuts at home with Alasdar all day (how awful is that)

thats not awful honey, as much i love maddi shes not great with the old conversation :blush: x

I was the same hun before i fell preganant with Kira, i had to be out and about with kacy doing things other wise go nuts.

i'm knackered just reading about your busy week!¨.....enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->