Buying for friends that are girls...

Babyvoisey

Reaction score
So I have to buy for a few friends ages 23-30.i usually go crazy in lush for them. It's easy they all love it but I find its all so samey every year. I love buying them candles and stuff but also wants some unique ideas

Help????

I made this for a few friends and relatives last year. Use the website Tagxedo. You can pick a shape and type in words to make word art. You can put their families names or lots of words relating to your friendships. Just print them off and put in a nice frame. I made a couple for a lady at work to give her daughters. They both said they were their fave prezzies. The finish is really nice and soooo cheap to do.

What about jewellery? I don't know how many there is to buy for or how much you're willing to spend but there's a nice personalised bracelet on gettingpersonal for £12 here

Or get both with candles and jewellery with an Imperial Candle and get a ring inside!

Cushion/cushion cover with writing or photos of you together?

Findmeagift have 10% off everything with SMILE30 code.

This year i got my girlfriends gorgeous scarves from gap. They were £20 but they had a code last week for 40% off so £12 each. Wish I'd got one for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->