Buying preloved

Dream.A.Dream

Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!
Reaction score
I've been looking on CNT for preloved. I'm after Itti SIOs, but they're all £8.50-9 plus P&P and then fees. Surely I'm better just buying new for £11.40? xx

if the price doesn't include p+p then definitely better buying new ! cheeks and cherries are free postage

Im no longer buying preloved Ittis, only new, especially when you can generally get them for £11.50-£13 each new including postage which means you also get the 6 month guarantee on them.

the guarantee has been extended to 12 months now :D reminds me I have 2 new ittis to sell hmmm :(

oh, has it? Excellent :)
What new ittis you selling :p ahahaha purple or chocolate AIO in large?

oh, has it? Excellent :)
What new ittis you selling :p ahahaha purple or chocolate AIO in large?

AIO and SIO in Orange - both large; going to put them on the sell thread (silly me grabbed 4 orange in Large instead of 2 orange and 2 red; 4 seems hmm excessive in the same colour lol)

Yes i agree, you have to watch being preloved, some of the more popular nappies you can buy new for not much difference in price. Most nappies should have a manufacturer guaruntee

Yea i dont buy second hand ittis really they are so expenisve :nope:

when i see nappies being sold that are preloved, always check what they are new and work out whether i save money or not, most of the time i save money. i can't always afford to buy new :nope: thats why my stash is so small :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->