By the way...

kiki04

A girl can dream....
Reaction score
my name is Krissy, mama to angel baby Hadlee Raye :flower: (And those three cuties in my sig :winkwink: )

Shall we have an introductory thread to get everyones names? I know some but not many.

Aw thanks Krissy! I thought your name might actually be Kiki! Love to Hadlee, did you say her name means Heather field? My second twin is Hayden and it means Heather covered Hill, it was a wee nod to Scotland for us and I like to think of him roaming around the hills. Ethan was the first born and means Strong and Impetuous, he had to be strong to live so long with no water and all squashed, poor wee man.

Anyway, I'm Nikki, no prizes for guesssing that one! And my twin angels are Ethan and Hayden as I said. Great to meet everyone, I'm so greatful for your company, though I wish we'd never had to meet, if you know what I mean.

Good Idea on the introductory thread, it is quite hard to remember everyone's names and as the group grows it will be good to have a place for introductions.
xxx

Awww Krissy, this is a good idea...I'll be all confused now though, I really thought your name was Kiki ;) Now I will have to remember some other names too!!!:haha:

I'm Mhairi, mummy to Eve and Megan, my beautiful twin angels. I miss them so much.

x

Hi lovely ladies :flower:

I'm Britney, mommy to angel Mateo born at 22 and a half weeks due to IC.

:hugs:

Love this idea.... But dang, I'm with the other girls, I just KNEW your name was Kiki! :haha::haha: ... Nice to meet you Krissy! :hugs:

I'm Kelly... :wave: Mother of 4 and my angel Emma ... (yes, I was blessed with a bucket full :winkwink:) She was born sleeping March 25, 2011 at 19.4 weeks d/t my crappy cervix (IC)

I run to my laptop to log in here to check on my lifeline friends everyday...:flower: Love you all!!

So nice to meet you all!!!!! :hugs:

Love this idea.... But dang, I'm with the other girls, I just KNEW your name was Kiki! :haha::haha: ... Nice to meet you Krissy! :hugs:

I'm Kelly... :wave: Mother of 4 and my angel Emma ... (yes, I was blessed with a bucket full :winkwink:) She was born sleeping March 25, 2011 at 19.4 weeks d/t my crappy cervix (IC)

I run to my laptop to log in here to check on my lifeline friends everyday...:flower: Love you all!!

So nice to meet you all!!!!! :hugs:

I didn't realize you lost Emma to IC...that's what they told me I had with Mateo. I have to admit I'm absolutely terrified to get pregnant again (even though that won't stop us from trying). The thought of the cerclage and the constant worry is so scary!

I'm Gemma & had my beautiful baby Bertie on 28th Nov 2011 at 19.2 weeks. I'm still in limbo waiting to find out why the angels needed him more than me x

Hi everyone :hi:

My name's Emma and I have a 2 year old son and am mummy to baby angel Owen. Pregnant again and really appreciate all the support past and present you wonderful ladies have given me :hugs::hugs:

Hi all:flower:

I'm Helen, mum to 2 (ages 12 and 10), and an angel baby Thomas, born at 16 weeks to PPROM. Looking to TTC in the New Year. :happydance:

Great idea, great thread!!!
Hi,
I am Andrea. Mom to 3 boys 20,17 and 11. I got pregnant at 40 by total accident .. and lost my Ava at 20 weeks, I gave birth to her on March 3rd and we buried her on March 11, 2011.

XOXOXOXOX:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Iam Vickie. I am 30 and mummy to 5 plus Isabella. We lost her on 13th March 2010 due to an unknown cause :(

Hi, i am Natalie, mommy to a 2 year old Dd and angel baby emmunah (july30th, 2011)

My name is MistyDawn, but Misty is better. :) Angel mami to Vanesa Marie, born too soon at 21w3days due to IC. Nice to meet you all. <3

Kiki- I had actually wondered a few times if that was your real name. lol

I'm Tanya- Mammy to DD and angel Jakob born at 22 weeks. He should have been due tomorrow. :cry:

:rofl: I think its hularious you all thought my name was kiki :rofl:

It is derived from long long long ago.... :haha:

My little brother who is 16 years younger then me couldnt say Krissy when he was learning to talk and called me Kiki, my brother David was Day Day, and my sister Angie was Annie. For some reason mine stuck. Everyone started calling me kiki... my family, my boyfriend (at the time), my friends and now my husband calls me Princess Kiki :cloud9: So it is a long standing nickname my wee brother gave me 14 years ago!

that is very sweet , the way your name is derived! Kiki is a bit easier
to remember but I will do my best to call you by the proper name

Sending best regards to everybody!

Aw thanks Krissy! I thought your name might actually be Kiki! Love to Hadlee, did you say her name means Heather field? My second twin is Hayden and it means Heather covered Hill, it was a wee nod to Scotland for us and I like to think of him roaming around the hills. Ethan was the first born and means Strong and Impetuous, he had to be strong to live so long with no water and all squashed, poor wee man.

Anyway, I'm Nikki, no prizes for guesssing that one! And my twin angels are Ethan and Hayden as I said. Great to meet everyone, I'm so greatful for your company, though I wish we'd never had to meet, if you know what I mean.

Good Idea on the introductory thread, it is quite hard to remember everyone's names and as the group grows it will be good to have a place for introductions.
xxx

Yes Hadlee means Heather meadows so I can see how Hayden would mean something similar :flower: I chose that name as I picture her wearing a white dress running through the heather meadows on a bright sunny day :cloud9:

:rofl: I think its hularious you all thought my name was kiki :rofl:

It is derived from long long long ago.... :haha:

My little brother who is 16 years younger then me couldnt say Krissy when he was learning to talk and called me Kiki, my brother David was Day Day, and my sister Angie was Annie. For some reason mine stuck. Everyone started calling me kiki... my family, my boyfriend (at the time), my friends and now my husband calls me Princess Kiki :cloud9: So it is a long standing nickname my wee brother gave me 14 years ago!

Haha bless him. That's why Sophia is called Weebles. Maff couldn't say Sophia so he called her Wia which turned to Weebs, then weebles and then Weeble Knieval pmsl.

What a lovely idea,

Hopefully not too many guesses to realise I am called Sarah...

I have a beautiful daughter in heaven and 2 tiny angels plus 2 delinquent cats and a husband. I adore every single one of them.

Lovely to meet you all xo

Krissy great idea to start this thread.

I've been a bit shy til now, but maybe nows the time to be brave: I'm Sally :wave: (but I'm still happy to be called Olive!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->