Bye Bye my Little Boy!

Garnet

Reaction score
Just wanted to leave a note. We went through a D&E yesterday because my son had Trisomy 18 and his brain and body did not develop. We named him
Taylor Issaic. Bless him and his other two angels in heaven..

Thinking of you at this terrible time, we are all here to support you as we too have had to endure what your currently feeling. If there is anything we can do then please scream, shout or yell! Take care xxxxxx

OMG I am so sorry. I have seen your posts and I can't believe this has happened,. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: I lost Ava at 20 weeks and the doc thinks she had Trisomy 18 also, but her cells never grew so they are not sure but he thinks that is what she died of.. My God I am so sorry for your loss of Taylor Issaic:cry::cry::cry::cry: My heart breaks for you.. If you ever need any of us we are here,,... XOXOOXOOOXXO Andrea:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm so sorry for you loss of precious Taylor. We are here for you whatever you need.
:hugs: xxx

I'm so sorry this has happened to you.

What a lovely name you've chosen for him. Please take care of yourself and know that there is always support here if you need it :hugs:

I am so sorry for your loss. We are here for you if you need us. What a lovely name you gave your little boy.

Fly high little one. xxx

garnet, sweetie, i'm so sorry. we will be having our d&e and saying good bye to Tessa Jean next wednesday.

i pray for you, sweetheart. i wish there was something i could do... :hugs:

sleep well, little Taylor, and look after your mommy

Garnet
so sorry you lost your beautiful boy sending you lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs: I hope you have some good people around you, looking after you over the next few weeks and months.
floaty kisses to Taylor Issaic :kiss: he'll be in your heart for ever hun :hugs:
Sleep tight Taylor
Thinking of you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So sorry for the loss of precious Taylor Issaic :cry:

My heart goes out to you at this heartbreaking time

:hugs:

I am so sorry aboout your liitle son TAylor, i hope you find lots of strength and
Support at this time. If you ever needto share, please veel free to do so
Here, we are here for you!

i'm so sorry for your loss<3 take time to heal and be gentle with yourself..

I'm so sorry for your loss of little Taylor, what a lovely name. Fly high little man. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->