Bye bye! We're TTC this cycle!!

cdejdemommy

TTC Baby Three
Reaction score
I just wanted to drop in and wish everyone of you a relaxing journey to TTC. I've waited or 5 and a half months now and DH and I decided we're read to go ahead and start trying this cycle since I got AF last night.
If we don't conceive this month we won't be trying in March b/c I don't want the :baby: coming too close to Christmas time this year and we'll resume TTC in April.

It was nice getting to know some of you and talking to you here. It made the wait a TON easier! This will be our 3rd baby and I'm simply ecstatic about it!

Good luck to you all when you start TTC, I hope you all get :bfp: in a very short amount of time! God Bless you girls who are waiting for years and BIG HUGS to you all!!

BYEEEE!:flower:

I am moving across to TTC too. Currently on CD1 and we will be TTC on 1st March (CD15).

Good luck and millions of :dust:

Good luck hun! Hope you get your bfp very soon x

Good luck! hope it all goes well and you don't have to wait too long.:happydance:

Good luck hun, hope to see your BFP announcement very soon, take care X

I am moving across to TTC too. Currently on CD1 and we will be TTC on 1st March (CD15).

Good luck and millions of :dust:

We're pretty close together then, huh? We can be TTC buds if you want, I'll see you over there! I'm not exactly positive when I'm O-ing this month since I was 2 days "late" I'm not sure if my cycle length has changed and this is only my second AF since coming off of my Mirena IUD so instead of trying to pinpoint OV we're just going to be BD on all my fertile days and keep our fingers crossed till test time! We'll be BDing February 25th - March 1st or 2nd!

Hope to see you in the TTC section and good luck to you as well!

Thanks to all for the good luck and baby dust! I wish everyone well with lots of happiness and of course LOTS of:dust: and tons of :bfp:s in your futures (whether near or far)!!

you are so sweet, best of luck to you and i hope you get knocked up right away!

Loads and loads of sticky baby dust to you!!!!!
Have fun with the baby dancing!!

good luck hun, hope you are not ttc too long xx

How exciting and good luck!!! Fingers crossed for you guys :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->