c section and sex???

bird24

Mummy to Sophie
Reaction score
i had my emergency c section about 10 weeks ago but :sex: is still hurting....its like a deep bruised feeling inside and i feel very dry which doesnt help when we are using condoms again now as the pill was just making me bleed lots

anyone else still hurting or should i see the doctor??

:shrug:

Hi hun, I had an emergency c-section too.

How bad does it hurt? Mine was 7 months ago and can still feel a bit bruised in certain positions. If it's really hurting though I would talk to your Dr.

We used lube at first. Condoms suck, but they're the only birth control I'm willing to go on.

it hurts more in different positions, just very uncomfortable when it goes in deeper i think....could this be because sophie was suck for hours and i'm still recovering??

definitly need a better lube as condoms are rubbish but like you i dont wanna try anything else and the pill just makes things worse for me

i had to take clomid to get pregnant as i dont ovulate and the pill wont help that either if i do want more children in the future

x

xx

I know sweetie, I remember, I ttc'd for 2 years and have only got 1 tube and I'm never letting birth control interfere with my hormones again!

Just take it gentle, use lots of lube and try and find something that works for you. Do you get smears in the UK after birth?

Sofia was stuck too, I know I didn't give birth to her vaginally but it still bloody hurt down there for a long time.

aww thats nice you remember :)

nope but i did have some swabs taken a few weeks ago when i was bleeding to see what was going on so i'm not sure if they check the same things?

i suppose if they are stuck its still stretched that part of us and so it will take a while to feel normal again.....hopefully its just that then

Thanks for your help xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->