C-section Scar

PrincessPea

Mummy to Jessica
Reaction score
Hey ladies, just a wee question for those of you who had a section....

Im now 5 months on from my section. Around my scar I still have no feeling on my tummy (if you know what I mean, very odd when you get an itch there and try and scratch it!!!:haha:)

So what I was wondering was will the feeling ever come back? Or is it gone forever (presumably to the same place as my dignity, since they left around the same time!!!:rofl:)

Thanks in advance. xx

I had my csection 22 months ago and still have no feeling at all around the scar still and I still have a weird numb patch on my leg that is apparently caused by the spinal!

I think they've def gone to the same place as our dignity :haha:

I had a c section 2 weeks ago, I have complete feeling at all areas on and around the scar, but I was told before the surgery that permanent and temporary numbing was a possibility.

I still get twinges. I'm not sure when the feeling came back but I'm sure it still felt funny at 5 months. The muscles do need a good while to recover.

I still have no feeling around my scar over 2 years later, its weird isn't it!?

Thanks ladies, well I will just have to wait and see if it comes back ever.

At least if it doesnt I know if definitely has my dignity to keep it company!!! lol

I already had a numb patch on my leg due to CFS/M.E which was definitely a bonus when they were giving me the DVT injections every day!!

It really is a strange feeling, makes my scar feel like it is a lot worse than it is when actually there is hardly anything there!

6 months since my section and no feeling in funny wide band right up to my belly button. Not sure it ever will.

:nope: I never had feeling back 5 years after my first section...and now after having my second it feels as if my tummy belongs to someone else...mind you, the state of it I wish it did :haha:

They cut through some major muscles and stuff down there, I think they say what feeling you are left with at 6 months after surgery is as good as it is going to get.

I've still got no feeling at just under a year...it's strange, quite numb and weird! My dignity left at the same time as well! x

6 ish weks out and I am getting feeling back. PErsonally Iwish i wouldn't as my skin is so sore from the nerve endings coming back. Dignity?? Whats that.. mine went out the windo the day my water broke hahaaa

i worried about this too so i asked my mil who had a section with garry and she says that its still numb lol so im guessing after 28years that it will never come back lol nice to know im not the only one lol xxx

I was told it's normal to ave no feeling around the scar ... But I dunno how long for! I have no feeling round mine at all - infact I discovered a bruise there the other day so I must have bumped on something but couldn't feel it at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->