c section weight loss

lexy604

Sleeps through the night!
Reaction score
Hey guys well Carter is almost a year old and a fabulous baby i couldnt be more happy but i spent the first year being all about him and not working out or anything lost about 20 lbs doing nothing i want to get back to pre baby weight which was about 135 i would settle for 140 since im 5"9 im about 160 right now .

My main concern is the "pregnancy apron" i have which is the fat that hangs over my scar its not really brutal but its still enough to make me feel like i still look pregnant. I have no stretch marks on my stomach at all and its not loose skin or anything so im pretty sure the muscles are all good. does anyone else have the big stomach or has anyone got rid of theres and how did you do it thanks soo much girls.

ive not had a section, don't know where scar is or what you actually mean.
from both pregnancies i had overhang of skin, im guessing if i can reduce this, im sure you'd be able to do somethibg for yours.
sorry not very helpful.

with a c section they cut through your muscles which sometimes means you cant work them out like you could as if you just delivered normal. Thanx anyways :)

with a c section they cut through your muscles which sometimes means you cant work them out like you could as if you just delivered normal. Thanx anyways :)

Hi, I didn't have a C section but I did tear some abdominal muscles during pregnancy so I cannot exercise my midsection.

The stomach is just fat. There is no amount of exercise that will change this. You will need to eat a good meal plan (that supports fat loss but does not lead to muscle loss) and give it time. Lots of time. Give yourself a year. Mine is only 3 months along but I look forward to consistent eating and exercise (no abdominal work) and in about a year or so it will be better.

I didn't have a huge tummy but I did work my way down to a flatter one.
https://www.babyandbump.com/dieting...y-lost-my-baby-weight-163lbs-down-130lbs.html

Avoid the pain of the suffering may be due to trying to do too much too quickly. Often, new mothers are desperate to lose the baby fat after birth, so they can restore some confidence, but unfortunately you are trying to run the recovery and ultimately make things worse! Find out how you can quickly lose the stomach of the child makes things simple, only takes a few minutes every day, without compromising the long-term damage and the shape and size of permanent deformation in your stomach. Of course, increase the energy level when even the simplest tasks can seem like a mountain to climb. Stop feelings of tiredness and fatigue permanent control of the body and a speedy recovery to accelerate the C section!

Hey hun, I know what you mean, I've heard it can be almost impossible to get rid of.. Good luck though - If you search google you'll find sites with advice on what excersises can help with the "apron"... worth a look, who knows if they will work?! x.x.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->