c section

Reaction score
CAM00527.jpg
so I had my c section two and a half weeks ago and I went to my one week appointment and she said it was a little bit infected on the surface and to keep it clean but now it looks like the skin is growing back does this look okay my stomach overhangs so it's hard to keep it dry also it seems like since the c-section I've been pooping a lot is that normal also how are you ladies doing at two and a half weeks after c section

Hi, my csection was a year ago. I believe mine got infected because it kept re-opening it started off in one tiny spot and that spot got bigger than it became two and three spots. That picture looks fine to me, I had issues keeping it dry to, sometimes After a bath or shower I would stuff the towel under my belly up against my scar to keep it dry. I pooped a lot after, I think it's where it was held in for so long it just all comes out. At two and a half weeks I hurt, and was having the opening issues and burning and redness, but otherwise was okay. I was still on the pain meds too

looks like mine did mine was still bleeding a month after i would try to get air on it as much as i could and even put a piece of paper towel on it when i was extra sweaty. it will get better just takes longer when your tummy hangs over as mine does too

June - how is your incision doing? If you are still having problems, you can ask your doctor about powder/ointment to facilitate healing. I don't know what they would recommend. However, with my experience working in healthcare, I do know that there are options - it just depends on each individual and what your needs are.

This doesn't look too bad, I had an infection in part of mine up until a few days ago and I'm 4 weeks tomorrow. Having said that though mine has been done wrong and I have to go have surgery to reopen and correct it. They've pulled my muscle too tight and attached it in the wrong place so I've been left with a big dent in it, so painful. Not so confident it can be redone when midwives have said its the worst they've seen :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->