C4 Documentary Pregnancy and Parenting

Dominique2020

Reaction score
I’m at the early stages of making an empowering new documentary series for Channel 4 about pregnancy and parenting from the perspective of a range of parents-to-be. All of whom may experience some level of prejudice when they say they’re pregnant and then eventually become parents.

We’d like the series to challenge misconceptions, celebrate triumphs, capabilities and give a unique insight into what it’s like to be a parent-to-be who is coping with becoming a mother/father as well as other challenges their situations present.

It’s really important that we get the tone of the series right and we want you to tell us what we should be including and looking out for.

If you consider yourself to be part of a parenting minority (disabled, 40+, single sex parents etc.) or know someone who is, I’d love to talk to you for our research. You can reach me on 020 7424 7701 or email [email protected] I’d be happy to call you back to save your phone bill. All calls are confidential and there’s no obligation to take part in the series.

Just a little about us. Twenty Twenty Television are oneof the UK’s leading independent production companies with over 25 years’ experience of making innovative award-winning programmes including The Choir with Gareth Malone (BBC2), My Transsexual Summer (C4) and Garrow’s Law (BBC1). For more info please visit our website at www.twentytwenty.tv

Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->