Caffeine withdrawal

Beckettshades

Reaction score
Anyone got any tried and tested tips? I have a splitting headache and feel really sick. Have no choice but to quit caffeine very quickly cos my ridiculously high resting heart beat is currently under investigation. Help me get through today x

Oooh that sucks. I just quit caffeine as well.

How much caffeine were you getting before? is it possible to step down over 2-3 days and not cold turkey? Have you taken any ibuprofen or acetaminophen?

Drink lots of water!

The first three days are the worst. After that I found that it got better. No real tips or tricks though I'm afraid it was just a matter of getting through it :hugs:

I know it sounds ridiculous but i drink a lot of coke. When i try stop, i feel awful for a fair few days :(

When I did it I napped ALL the time, for like a month, oh never saw me sleep so much, unfortunately that was 5-6 years ago..
My caffeine consumption has snuck way up again and I'm dreading having to quit again.
I have also quit smoking too so I really feel how difficult it is.

Could you substitute with sugar and then cut them down?

I'm ordered to stop by the doc- my resting heart rate was 110 Bpm the other day. He doesn't think caffeine was causing it as I'd only had 2 cups of coffee that day- but has suggested I avoid it.

Well I've made it through day 2 of no caffeine! Mornings seem to be the worst x

Drink lots of water and have some chocolate, the sugar will replace 'the high'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->