Caitlin is 2 months today!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
*Gulp* although I lost a day & thought it was tomorrow :blush:

Blimey 9 months goes slow (ok usually 8 after bfp but just over 7 really for me lol) yet 2 months has FLEW in! :baby:

I really look forward to her growing although I often read people feel sad their babies are getting bigger & more independant I sort of have that feeling but me & OH both look forward to those mile stones each day. I look forward so much to the day she can gives us hugs and call us Mum & Dad I even look forward to her being naughty!

:muaha:

You might regret that naughty part later on :rofl:

I know what you mean though, not through my own children obviously but I have a lot nieces and nephews who live in Texas and every time I go back they are 6 months to a year older and have changed so much!!

:rofl: Leave me alone I just woke up :rofl:

It has flown, they do grow quick so enjoy it hun!!

She is a stunner though!

xxx

Dnt it just zoom past!!

I do wonder now where all the time goes??

xx

Yeah time just flies by. I'm finding it really weird at the mo cos mine are coming up on 8 months which as you say is how long you are PG. That seemed to go quite quick for me but nowhere near as fast as the last 8 months.

It's mad. We need a pause button for our babies!

wow where did the time go cant believe she is 2 months already hope you are both well hun will try and catch up soon xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->