Caitlins 8 week appointment

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
WELLLLLLLL

8.30am :hissy: Clearly whoever booked the appointment has never had kids! Or is it just me who finds that slightly early when your still trying to get a routine for you, OH & baby.

Still takes me 3 hours to get my head round getting both of us out the door

:rofl:

Well I'm of the same view - Infact I hate any appointments before 10am! - It takes me about 30mins just to dress Ky after chasing him all over the bloody house!

Half hour! You doing good :rofl: I don't even have to chase mine yet lol

my hv/mw always asked me afternoon or mornin lol, i always said morning cos it got my ass into gear :rofl:

we had once an appointment @ 9 am, after this I said never again so early!!! (considering that you we had to calculate 'bout an hour as well to get there in the first place!!!)

'bout 10:30ish am to 11:00ish is earliest what we do now :hi:

my 8wk apt is 2pm so i guess im lucky. i'm never ready before dinner time now.

but yes 08:30am is far too early

x

think of me then. I had to get down school every day for 8.20 with Amelia,lol am always late nightmare!

Yes that is too early,jesus they are nuts.

oh my gosh i totally agree! i cant get out the house before 11am and thats pushing it!! x

jesus thats early! we have music at 9.30 thats the earliest Im ever out the house

I'm the same. 10am is the earliest we get anywhere.

Dressing two is a nightmare - one is pulling their socks off while the other pees (or worse poos) on the mat. Then one goes rolling off out of reach. It's like a wrestling match! :wacko::rofl:

It makes me wonder how folks manage when they go back to work! :shock:

Bloomin heck that's early! I phoned to get a book on the day apt in the week and it was 8.45am - the only apt left was 9am so I took it and couldn't believe I got there at 9.05!

What's the 8wk check? We have a 6 wk check in our area for babies and mums but only jabs at 8wks?

yeah, if you go back to work or you have another one which you need to drop off at school?

how does this work then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->