Calling al CM experts!

abitclueless

Reaction score
Man I've been asking a lot of questions around here, just as I realize how little I know about my own body :cry:

I'm 5dpo and I've been having creamy/lotiony CM in the mornings, with the "wet" sensation but nothing leaking, really, and I notice it starts getting stickier during the day till it's super sticky during the night, still have the "wet" feeling but the cm is not really wet it's plain sticky dry, it's just when I move, like something is there, but there's nothing. I can feel the wetness when I try for a sample, tho, but it's not crazy wet. (this is really hard to explain, and sorry for TMI).

I've been charting with what I get in the morning, since I start charting early, but then during the day, it changes, so I don't really know what to do.
This has been happening for the last two/three days, but everyday there's a bit more of CM. This morning was bright white, now it's just sticky white.

Have anyone had this happen? I don't know what to think, or what to put in the chart. It's driving me nuts. I'm mainly concerned about charting, since I'm trying not to freak out and symptom spotting, but I do want to start having a regular chart, but for that, I need to start getting to know my body and this is very confusing. I haven't really paid attention before.

P.S.: I'm on Claritin once a day, read somewhere that allergy meds usually causes you to have less CM or even to dry you up but not sure if this is because of that.

Appreciate any advice!

Yes, allergy meds can dry you up a bit. It is recommended that you chart your most fertile CM type of the day. :)

So it'd be the morning one? I thought there was no fertile cm post O? I'm confused :cry:

There's kind of a gradient from least to most fertile... you just chart whatever cm you you had that day that was highest in the gradient. Creamy is higher up than sticky, sticky is higher than dry.

You can have any kind of cm at any point in your cycle, too. Certain kinds are just more typical at certain points. But being post ov doesn't mean you can't have ewcm, for example. :)

Ah, I didn't know that.
Do you know why you have to use the most fertile one?

They recommend it so you don't miss potentially fertile days, and so you can notice any out of cycle cm (which can indicate possible big hormonal changes like pregnancy).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->