Calling all ladies who use CBFM and OPKs!

kmr1763

DH, DS1, DD1, DD2, DS2
Reaction score
I've been pretty confused about my cycles since they started after giving birth to my son (I had this problem while TTC him, too, and went on Clomid)... My cycles are between 14-20 days! I find it unlikely that I ovulate at all, but OPKs have been really throwing me off. I thought I had LH surge last cycle on day 11, but AF started yesterday, on CD 15. Between initial positive and today, I have had MANY positive OPKs, (especially with FMU) and more almost positive ones! ANYHOW, I got the CBFM yesterday, and today had to do a hard reset, which requires you insert a test stick. I decided to POAS since it was going to be a waste, and I totally got lines, will insert pics! Based on these pics, (and considering I'm only on CD 1) do you think I could ovulate on my period, or just after? Period usually lasts about three or four days, and then next period starts ten-fifteen days later. Please tell me what these OPKs look like to you! I really, really want to conceive by myself!
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/kmr1763/IMG_0589.jpg
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/kmr1763/IMG_0591.jpg

I can't get much info on the internet, but to me that CBFM test stick looks like it's either high fertility or peak fertility, based on my peeonastick.com research... OPK is aaaalmost positive, if not positive! Going to make husband DTD today and tomorrow just in case... And I decided to program the CBFM to make today cycle day 5 so I could start testing right away tomorrow... I hope that doesn't screw things up with it, but I can't wait until CD 6 if I might ovulate during or just after my period!

Kmr1763

I wonder the same thing, I did mine yesterday and it looks exactly like yours (purple one).. Hopefully someone will take a look.. To me it is really close to a positive!!

Do you happen to bbt temp? That's the only way to assuredly confirm ovulation outside of ultrasound. CBFM and OPKs measure hormones in the body that surge prior to ovulation, but these surges can occur without ovulation occuring.

Just wondering... :shrug:

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back