Calling all nearly due/due/over due mummies!!

Mummy_to_be87

Reaction score
Im sure we are all feeling the same, heavy, uncomfortable and impatient?!

So, why dont we get on our fancy undies, good clothes and get all dressed up because it would be sods law that our waters break while wearing our best!!

We can only try...lets see whos water breaks today? :winkwink:

Its worth a try...right?? :winkwink: :happydance:

LOL! I'm getting dressed up for my boss's birthday tomorrow, wouldn't it be nice! At this point I don't care where my water breaks; maybe if it's in the middle of a restaurant I'll get his dinner free :haha:

LOL! I'm getting dressed up for my boss's birthday tomorrow, wouldn't it be nice! At this point I don't care where my water breaks; maybe if it's in the middle of a restaurant I'll get his dinner free :haha:

:haha: You could always sprinkle a cup of water down your front and on the floor and shout your waters have broke!! Imagine the peoples faces :haha:

Lmao! My workplace is a very friendly atmosphere and my boss has blatantly said he hopes he's the one who takes me to the hospital; it'd be double disappointment if I did that and he didn't get to take me plus thinking I'd have her on his birthday and being disappointed about that as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->