Calling all slow-cooker fans!

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
A blog I stumbled across today -->

https://365daysofcrockpot.blogspot.com/

Some of the stuff looks really yummy. I was looking for a slow cooker beef stroganoff recipe, and found one rated 5 stars on this blog dated Friday March 13, 2009.. my daughter's birthdate.. it's like the universe WANTS me to make this one..

Hey i have a slow cooker and LOVE it omg makes the meat so yummy!...DEF make it..looks like ur meant to :rofl:

i couldnt live without mine!

my mum has one 2...and makes THE best stroganoff!! lol

I keep looking at a slow cooker and with baby on the way wondering if it would be useful? I've got so many kitchen gadgets I don't want to add another one to the top shelf that won't get used! I make a lot of soups and pasta dishes and be interested to know if any good for that sort of thing?

OMG I loove my slow cooker! Will defo be cooking some of these recipes!! :thumbup: xx

I keep looking at a slow cooker and with baby on the way wondering if it would be useful? I've got so many kitchen gadgets I don't want to add another one to the top shelf that won't get used! I make a lot of soups and pasta dishes and be interested to know if any good for that sort of thing?

I like using it, afternoons usually pass by really fast at my house and I do most of the cooking, this way I can put everything together in the morning before things get too crazy, either Elyse is napping or content on her own still. Yes you can make soups, pastas, chillis, etc in it.

OOoooh Beef Stroganoff! Yummers!!

I've got a Leek and Potato soup in mine at the moment! :thumbup: Needs some lentils popping in then it will be in the freezer soon!

They make a fab chilli too as they can simmer for hours which is what a chilli likes! :flower:

I love my slow cooker! I love to make a big stew in it, then transfer it to the oven for the last half an hour with big fat fluffy dumplings on top! :blush: Mmmmmm - think I may have to put a nice big chicken stew into it once my soups done as I really want one now! (Not the weather I know but I don't care! lol)

i love my slow cooker :) will have a look at those recipes now thanks x

Thanks for the link! I love my slow cooker and am always looking for new recipes

Great link, saved in my favourites!! I got my first Slow Cooker last week and need inspiration, lamb curry thursday!!

Brilliant! :D

I'm off to buy a slow cooker today so hopefully we can have some pretty decent meals out of it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->