calling terry toweling mummys??

Uvlollypop

finally a mum
Reaction score
im not sure if ive posted this in the right place but i wasnt sure where else to post it.

terry mummys, where do you buy your terrys? im going to be buying mine in the next few weeks i didnt want to buy them offline without any advice cause i dont have money to waste.
i know that mother care do them but are they good quality?

can anyone recommend anywhere?

also plastic pants??

thank you for reading

xxx

I got mine 2nd hand but they're originally from boots and very soft. Got some others 2nd hand junior joy maybe? And they're not as good. As for the pants, the plastic ones don't fit ally very well but we got some 2nd hand cotton bottoms fitted outers.

Yeah the plastic pants are really big on the legs ans accidents happen. Mothercare is really expensive for terry towels, i did get mine from there, but then found cheaper online.

Shop around online and look for the best price. I got my pants from Japan, they were a really good fit. My friend brought them back for me, but i'm sure you could get them online.

You'll need the disposable liners, but you can get them from anywhere pretty cheap. Boots sell them (big stores).

Hope that helps you babe x

thanks guys, mothercare do a terry starter kit for £30 i thought about getting one of these and adding too it.

Just found a twelve pack of terry squares online for £10 Bargain

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->