Cambridge Diet

Jodiie_xO

Reaction score
Hello :)

I haven't been on here in over 9 months, just before my son was born.
I want to lose the weight I put on during pregnancy, I have tried a few other diets but have decided the start the Cambridge Diet in January.

Just wondered if any body else had or is doing this diet and any advice or help would be alot help :)

Thanks x

i had a friend that did this this year and lost 49 lb it worked fo her. give it a try :)

Thanks for replying.
Thats brilliant!
I start the 7th Jan.... lets hope its good for me :) x

Im starting today, how are you girls finding it so far? X

Im absolutely dreading the next few days now, have read so many horror stories about the headaches and grumpiness. My two month old has woken extra early and extra grumpy, and has his jabs today so probably not the best day to start! Im just concentrating on the joy of when I get on the scales next tuesday! X

I myself aren't doing the Cambridge diet but looked into it a while back. Most people say the hardest is the first few days. Just concentrate on Tuesday as you say and I'm sure you'll do great!! After the first weigh in you'll see the results which will spur you on but also ul be feeling better by then.

Hi again :)

Sorry I haven't been on in a while to reply.

How is everyone finding the diet?

I personally think the first week is so hard! Lol I'm only on day 5 & it's been really hard for me personally, crave chocolate all the time! lol.
Hope it's been better for you :)

x

Hi Kim and Jodie.

I am on CD too. I think I have seen you both over on the minimins CD board. I am onto week 4 and have lost 17lbs in my first 3 weeks so really pleased. Have done LL before so know how this diet goes.

TTC is my main reason for getting the weight off as my start bmi was 50!!! so really need to get that down before we start trying.

Good luck with both your journeys although I am sure I will see you over on minimins x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->